DreamChaser

Sunday 4 March 2012

Evaluation 7

 Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you havelearnt in the progression from it to full product?




This is the preliminary task that we did at the start of the course, from now and then I think I have learnt a lot of new things in the art of editing and different types of camera work (different types of angles and shots).

These freeze frames are a match on action, on the left freeze frame I am opening the door and on the right freeze frame I am coming through it, leaving the other room.







This freeze frame is also a match on action and on the left I am opening the door so there is a close up of my hand on the door handle and on right freeze frame I have entered the room.





These freeze frames show over the shoulder shots of me and Aymen Soliman.







I think I worked very well on my preliminary task I very much enjoyed working on it not only filming it trying out the new camera angles and camera shots but also editing and working with the team. I think we managed to do the over the shoulder shots very well and I think we did good on the match on action too as you can see the continuity they both flow. We were able to achieve the match on action and do the edits well on final cut express take both clips such as opening the door and entering the room and connect both clips at the right time. Also during the conversation we did not break any of the rules, we obeyed the 180 degree rule. I think since my preliminary task I have grown not only in the art of editing but also camera work, I enjoyed filming both preliminary tasks and my main film opening. 









No comments:

Post a Comment